Roof Rack Platform – Alloy
to suit Toyota 79 Series – SINGLE CAB
Our all-new TrailMax Alloy Roof Rack is manufactured from premium-grade alloy and marine-grade stainless steel, bringing you a strong, yet light-weight and rust-resistant platform.
A streamlined and versatile platform, with practical mounting system, enables you to mount anything you require for your next job or adventure. The sleek design allows for less wind resistance, less wind noise and better fuel economy.
Includes brackets to fit our optional light bar flush at the front, meaning it won’t interfere with items overhanging the rack platform. Integrated location to flush mount our optional 20″ Super Slim light bar to the rear.
Integrated rear lights (2x 40w) as standard. Used for reverse, or rear accessory lighting, depending on how you choose to wire them.
Additional integrated locations in the side rails to flush mount optional HD Pod Lights on each side.
Swap over to our roof rack platform system on your new 4×4 and yet still use all the mounting accessories you may have purchased for other brands!
- Load capacity* – Dynamic 110kg, Static 320kg
- Alloy Platform weight is 16.5kg. Installed dimensions; 1400mm x 950mm.
- Powder coated alloy platform and rails, with marine-grade 316 stainless steel bolts
- Custom, no-drill mounting brackets, uses gutter mount rail system
- Includes 2x 40w flush mount rear lights
- Includes 2x tie down straps
- Includes brackets for TrailMax 32″ light bar for front
- Includes brackets for TrailMax 20″ light bar to rear
- Integrated locations for flush mount side pod lights
Note; Lights mounted to roof may cause slight radio interference, mainly to AM, whilst in use.
*Vehicle manufacturer load limit overrides rack load limit, if lower than our limit. Please review your vehicles hand book for confirmation.