Roof Rack Platform
to suit Nissan Navara NP300 2021+
A streamlined and versatile platform, with practical mounting system, enables you to mount anything you require for your next job or adventure. The sleek design allows for less wind resistance, less wind noise and better fuel economy.
Includes brackets to fit our optional 32″ light bar flush at the front, meaning it won’t interfere with items overhanging the rack platform. Integrated location to flush mount our optional 20″ Super Slim light bar to the rear.
Integrated rear lights (2x 40w) as standard. Used for reverse, or rear accessory lighting, depending on how you choose to wire them.
Additional integrated locations in the side rails to flush mount optional 2x HD Pod Lights on each side.
The roof rack does not add to the overall height of your vehicle, as it sits well below your radio aerial maximum height.
Swap over to our roof rack platform system on your new 4×4 and still use all the mounting accessories you may have purchased for other brands!
- Load capacity* – Dynamic 110kg, Static 320kg
- Platform weight – 30kg
- Zinc-treated, powder coated mild steel with powder coated Aluminium sides
- Height adjustable mounting system
- Includes 2x 40w flush mount rear lights
- Includes 2x tie down straps
- Includes brackets for TrailMax 32″ light bar for front
- Includes brackets for TrailMax 20″ light bar to rear
- Integrated locations for flush mount side pod lights (2 per side)
- Fits dual cabs and Pro-4X models
Note; Lights mounted to roof may cause slight radio interference, mainly to AM, whilst in use.
*Vehicle manufacturer load limit overrides rack load limit, if lower than our limit. Please review your vehicles hand book for confirmation.