TrailMax Roof Rack System to suit Ford Everest
Our TrailMax roof rack system to suit the Ford Everest is amazing. The design is tough, aggressive and yet follows the Everest’s original lines and profile. It’s streamline and yet fully practical for mounting anything for your next job or adventure. The roof rack does not actually increase the overall height of your vehicle as it sits well below your radio aerial max height. Its also compatible with the Everest sunroof.
Another of our Ford Everest roof rack system features is the option to install our slimline 20” LED light bar in the rear. Its fully integrated design is a work of art enabling amazing rear light that looks at home instead of a tack on.
Best of all however is its compatibility for our 32” HD Combat light bar in the front. You can also mount front overhanging cargo without being obscured by the light bar. Our design is also much more streamlined than most allowing for less wind resistance, better economy and less wind noise. Do you camp by your vehicle and need light? No problems. We have added the ability to mount our small HD Pod lights in the side to provide additional side lighting. This is handy for under your awning or even just while night driving.
Our TrailMax roof rack system is designed to be versatile and many accessories from other racks are able to be mounted directly to our TrailMax system. This means you can swap over to our roof rack system on your new car and still use all the mounting accessories you may have purchased for other brand racks.
- Load capacity – Dynamic 100kg, Static 300kg
- Made from zinc coated and then powder coated mild steel and powder coated Aluminium side.
- Custom “No Drill” mounting brackets to save install time and integrates with original rail system mounting holes.
- Includes 2 x Tie down straps.
- Compatible with our 32″ HD Combat light in front (includes brackets)
- Fully Compatible with our 20” Slimline light in rear (includes brackets)
- Also Compatible with our pod lights in the side section
(wiring harness not included)
If you would like some further information of how to select the best roof rack system for you, please read our blog here
Or alternatively if you are interested in some amazing vehicle protection check out these Ford Everest front winch bars and accessories Rhino4x4