CAN Bus high-beam module
The Landcruiser 300, Next Gen Ranger & Raptor, Landrover Defender and Prado 150 18+ lack a signal wire at the rear of the headlight assembly. This means that forward facing lights cannot be legally wired.
Our CANBus module provides a high-beam output, to use as a trigger, thus enabling the wiring of driving lights/light bars etc.
Not requiring complex installation, as with other brands, our module is super easy to wire in, using just a power connection and the CAN Hi/Lo wires.
- Enables legal wiring of forward facing lights
- Easy to install
- Programmed for vehicle CAN data
- Includes three outputs (low beam, high beam & park lights)
- Compact housing
- Includes wiring connector and bare wires
- Only requires power connection and CAN Hi/Lo wires connected to operate