Shipping and Returns
By paying an invoice, or part of an invoice, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The following terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions between the customer (you) and TrailMax (TrailMax or we). TrailMax reserves the right to make changes to the website (www.trailmax.com.au) and these terms and conditions at any time.
1. Paying all or part of this invoice means you agree that invoice you have received is true and correct.
2. Dispatch estimates are provided in the “notes” section at the bottom and are accurate at the time of order, email notifications will be sent providing updates as they come to hand.
3. If any items from your order cannot be fulfilled, we will contact you via email.
4. Payments made via credit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge for domestic purchases.
1. If an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, TrailMax reserves the right to withdraw an item from sale, and to refuse or cancel orders.
1. TrailMax reserves the right to change any or all of shipping rates charged to any destination; delivery method; and carrier or shipping provider at any time.
2. Trailmax will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery of goods or return of goods.
3. Delays in delivery can be followed up by contacting the freight provider directly.
4. TrailMax have no responsibility for products once they leave TrailMax premises when customer arranges own freight.
5. By signing for freight, you are agreeing that goods received are not damaged and in working order.
6. It is the responsibility of the receiver to check packaging for damage and/or missing parts prior to signing for freight.
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS
1. On receiving an order, you are responsible for inspecting the goods for fault or damage within two business days of receiving. No transport damage after two days can be claimed upon. If goods are being onforwarded to a customer or picked up it is the responsibility of the purchaser and receiver of the goods from TrailMax to inspect prior to onforwarding goods as we cannot warrant damaged products that have been transported from the delivery address on the invoice.
2. Should the items ordered not be of acceptable quality, it is your responsibility to notify TrailMax or where you purchased from as soon as possible. In this event, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 885 841.
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
1. It is your responsibility to return the goods at your own expense when goods are not faulty.
2. TrailMax will not be responsible if your return is lost in transit back to TrailMax. Therefore, we recommend that you send all returns by traceable post.
3. A 10%-25% handling, repackaging and processing charge may be applied to all credits depending on the nature of the goods.
4. Acceptance of the goods means the acceptance of these conditions.